To celebrate the start of April we’re sharing some of the funniest questions we’ve been asked by Kiwi Experience passengers over the past 25 years!
We’re certainly not calling our passengers fools, but in the spirit of silliness we had to share these corkers…. and, who knows, perhaps it was actually us being taken for a ride!
- “What is the difference between a $10 and $20 phone card?”
- Passenger standing on a pier approximately three meters above the sea: “How far above sea level are we here?”
- “I am from Canada, if I phone home now, will my Mum be at home?”
- “What time does the 8.40 ferry leave?”
- Driver: “Waitomo is full of caves, we’ve discovered hundreds of them but there’s still many more undiscovered.” Passenger: “How many undiscovered caves are there?”
For more information on Kiwi Experience and the latest special offers, see www.kiwiexperience.com