We want your top budgeting tips and advice on how to stick to the plan
Recent research has found that 1 in 3 bloggers are mothers and 52% of bloggers are parents with children under 18.
Given that it is frequently the mother who makes the decisions on where to go on holiday – are you the one who also plans how to budget?
Caxton FX are offering a prize of a £500 charged Global currency card to take on your holiday in exchange for sharing your pearls of wisdom when it comes to top budgeting advice.
The rules are simple:-
- Post a blog about your Top 10 Tips for budgeting for your family holiday
- Tweet a link to the post and add the hashtag #holidayplanmums
- You can enter as many times as you like, Caxton FX will judge the competition and the prize winner will be announced on 4th July 2014
Terms and conditions
- Competition valid until 4th July 2014. Winner will be announced on 7th July 2014.
- Available to UK based bloggers
- Prize money will only be issued on a Caxton FX prepaid card. Caxton FX cards are subject to application. If verification checks are not passed, an alternate prize winner will be picked.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Entrants must post a blog containing their top 10 tips for budgeting for a family holiday and tweet a link to the post using the hashtag #holidayplanmum.
- The winning entry can be republished under the Caxton FX blog with reference to the entry being a prize winner.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail or twitter direct message and announced on the Britmums website (http://www.britmums.com).
- Employees of Caxton FX and Raphaels Bank are not eligible to enter this competition.
We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.