Careers at Hills Balfour
If you've got a head for destination marketing and the heart to handle heaps of client love, you could be a perfect fit for the superstar shaped holes we sometimes get on our team.
We should mention, that we look for the best of the best, so with that in mind, if you've got a super positive attitude, solid experience and real problem-solving depth, it's definitely worth starting a conversation.
Simply send us a copy of your most up to date CV, along with a brief covering letter that includes your current salary and notice period. Then send it to [email protected] and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
1. Accounts Assistant (London) Exciting opportunity for someone with entry level accountancy knowledge.
The ongoing expansion within Hills Balfour has opened up an exciting new opportunity for someone with entry-level accountancy knowledge to join our small and friendly finance team. If you are a bright and budding individual, looking to progress your career and potentially start, or continue your studies towards an accountancy qualification, then continue reading.
Based in our offices in central London, the successful applicant will assist with the smooth running of all aspects of the day to day accounts function including:
- Sales and purchase ledgers
- Credit control
- Petty cash & expenses
- Administrative and clerical support as needed
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- First-rate numerical skills
- The ability to work to strict and demanding deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of building relationships with individuals at every level of the business
- The ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results
- Solid organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ideally educated to degree level
To apply, please send a covering letter to [email protected] enclosing your CV and quoting reference SM1811. Please also include your salary expectations and, if applicable, your notice period.
2. Sales and Marketing Account Executive, Tourism and Events Queensland (London) We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join our creative, passionate and dynamic sales and marketing team working for our long-standing client, Tourism and Events Queensland.
The successful candidate will be passionate about travel and ideally will have 1-2 years' experience either in a travel marketing or travel sales role. Queensland destination knowledge is an essential requirement for this role, along with knowledge of the UK travel industry. You will need to be a good organiser, have great creative writing skills and an eye for detail, be a good communicator, enjoy conducting destination training and be able to juggle a busy workload. Some digital marketing experience would also be advantageous. It is busy and challenging, but a great opportunity to learn and develop destination marketing skills and will provide the opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved in exciting marketing projects and events, and also to have the opportunity to travel to Queensland.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter stating why you would be a perfect for this role and include your required notice period and current salary to [email protected] quoting reference JN1810.